Rebirthing has two parts:
- Conscious and connected breathing
- Thought is creative
Through conscious breathing we can unblock the respiratory mechanism, achieving a fuller and freer breathing as we get rid of the negative patterns we have been acquiring throughout our life. In addition, the increased oxygen supply to our cells helps us to expel toxins and chemicals accumulated in our body.
This breathing technique allows us to release fears, anxieties, anguish, pain, tension, conflicts, insecurities, low self-esteem, or any other limitation.
The breath releases and dissolves old subconscious records through a process of integration and healing. The best gift we can give ourselves is to learn Connected Conscious Breathwork and change our perception of life.
Our thoughts create our reality. This is fine in relation to our conscious thoughts, but what about unconscious thoughts? Unconscious thoughts are all those thoughts that we have stored unfiltered on our mental hard drive during our life. All these messages, heard, felt or perceived especially in our childhood, have been recorded and are still present even though they are unconscious. In order to create consciously, we must make the unconscious conscious.
We know that there are certain human traumas that prevent us from connecting with our natural state of happiness, creating self-defence mechanisms to avoid feeling the pain and tension they cause. With Rebirthing we gently and easily release and heal them so that we can live each day closer to the authentic inner freedom that expresses itself in the outer form.
We know that our thoughts create our reality. If there are situations in your life that you don’t like, you have a great opportunity to look within and find that belief or memory from the past that creates this situation.
Rebirthing is a method of introspection, integration and deep relaxation.
We Rebirthers are a kind of psychic surgeon who have learned to explore your subconscious mind and help you to see what is in it, so that you can make different choices which create a much more fulfilling life.
Through conscious and connected breathing you will integrate this change within you and a holistic view and understanding will come to you beyond this routine world.
You may change your partner, your job, your place or even parts of your body but in the end you will always find yourself.
- Improve general health.
- Obtain peace, tranquillity and happiness by connecting with your higher self.
- Manage our emotions (stress, anguish, anxiety, sadness, pessimism…).
- Modify limiting thoughts caused by childhood traumas.
- Experience more vitality and joy in our life.
- Reach a natural balance between body, mind and spirit.
- Unblocking the respiratory mechanism and increasing lung capacity
- Activate blood oxygenation
- Eliminate toxins and better assimilate nutrients
- Boost energy and the immune system
- Rejuvenate skin and physical appearance
- Balancing the nervous system
- Relieve pain and health problems
- Sleep peacefully
- Regaining self-esteem and overcoming indecision
- Improve communication in personal relationships and conflict management
- Overcoming addictions, fears, phobias and panic attacks
- Activating mental efficiency and unlocking creativity and intuition
- Increase concentration and memory
- Resolving inner conflicts
- Overcoming separations, life changes, family deaths and other traumatic situations